No hidden fees. Priced per pound, except for select household items
Perfect for all of your everyday laundry needs, returned freshly washed and nicely folded - including paired socks!
Perfect for delicates, activewear, and other clothing that should avoid heat from the dryer. Machine washed and hung to dry.
Perfect for anything you want cleaned, pressed, and returned on a hanger. Dry Cleaning delivery in 2 days. (selected areas only)
1. What services laundry bubble offer?
Wash and Fold, Hang Dry and Dry Cleaning.
2. Do I have to be home?
You do not. You can leave your bag of laundry outside your home by the door. You can also leave your items with your doorman. Make sure to let us know in the ‘Pickup’ notes so we know we have your approval.
3. Payment methods accept?
You can link your credit card right in your Laundry Bubble account. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
4. Do I need to sort the clothes?
Not for laundry, but If you have Hang Dry or Dry Cleaning, please put them in separate bags.
5. When is my laundry weighed?
As soon as your laundry is brought to our facility it is sorted and weighed. We check and test our scales daily to ensure we are providing the most accurate measurements possible.
6. What is the delivery time?
First available delivery is next day after 6PM. You can also change your delivery date from your Laundry Bubble account.
7. What is your customer service like?
You can call us at 424-272-6063 or email us at email@example.com a real person will respond.
The question is WHY NOT? You’re busy. You’ve got more important things to do than worry about sorting through smelly socks, dirty underwear, and sweaty t-shirts. And when you’re done washing it, then what? You have to spend precious time sorting it, folding it, and putting it back to where it belongs. We can help save you time so you can spend more time with your friends and family doing the things you really love to do. And it takes away a major headache that no one likes to deal with. You deserve our service.
Trusted by over 40,000 clients
1) For starters, early sea voyagers used to wash their wearable wares by throwing ‘em in a tethered bag and tossing them overboard to drag behind their ships.
2) And clothing lines were used as a sneaky signalling device during the Revolutionary War.
3) Before the 1800s, people wore the same things for a week and soaked their clothes in ashes and urine as part of a lye mixture.
4) In Ancient Rome, there used to be an entire job description devoted to collecting urine, heating it up with water, and stomp on soaked clothes.
5) In 19th Century Britain, Mondays were typically reserved for the big weekly wash.
6) Ironing with metal was a technique first introduced by the Chinese a thousand years ago.
7) Soapmaking dates all the way back to 2800 B.C.
8) The first washing machine was invented in 1782 by H. Sidgier of Great Britain.
9) The first mass-marketed washing machine in the U.S. was called the Thor.
10) Top 10 Google search history for laundry. 1. Laundry near me 2. Coin laundry near me 3. Laundry service 4. Laundry service near me 5. 24 hour laundry 6. Wash and fold near me 7. 24 hour laundry near me 8. Drop off laundry 9. cheap laundromat near me 10. Laundry delivery service.